Money20/20 USA: A Comprehensive Guide
Money20/20 USA is the world’s largest and most influential fintech event. It is held annually in Las Vegas, Nevada, and attracts over 40,000 attendees from all over the world. Money20/20 USA is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in the future of money.
The 2023 Money20/20 USA event will be held on October 22-25, 2023. The event will feature a mix of keynotes, panels, workshops, and networking events. Money20/20 USA will cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Blockchain and cryptocurrency
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Open banking and payments
- Financial inclusion
- Regulatory technology (RegTech)
- Risk and compliance
- Customer experience
- The future of work
Some of the speakers who are scheduled to appear at Money20/20 USA 2023 include:
- Jamie Dimon, CEO of JPMorgan Chase
- David Solomon, CEO of Goldman Sachs
- Jane Fraser, CEO of Citigroup
- Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of America
- Mary Barra, CEO of General Motors
- Satya Nadella, CEO of Microsoft
- Sundar Pichai, CEO of Alphabet
Benefits of attending Money20/20 USA
There are many benefits to attending Money20/20 USA, including:
- Learn about the latest trends and developments in the fintech industry
- Network with leading experts in the fintech industry
- Identify new investment opportunities
- Attend workshops and learn new skills
- Meet and learn from leading fintech CEOs and executives
How to register for Money20/20 USA
To register for Money20/20 USA 2023, please visit the event website.
Money20/20 USA events
In addition to the main conference, Money20/20 USA will also host a number of other events, including:
- Money20/20 USA Hackathon: The Money20/20 USA Hackathon is a 24-hour event where developers will come together to build innovative fintech applications.
- Money20/20 USA Pitch Day: The Money20/20 USA Pitch Day is an opportunity for startups to pitch their projects to a panel of investors.
- Money20/20 USA Networking Events: Money20/20 USA will host a number of networking events, including receptions, dinners, and after-parties.
Money20/20 USA as one of the top crypto conferences
Money20/20 USA is one of the top crypto conferences in the world because it attracts a high-caliber of speakers and attendees. The conference also covers a wide range of topics that are relevant to the crypto industry.
Money20/20 USA as a blockchain event
Money20/20 USA is a blockchain event because it covers a wide range of topics related to blockchain technology, including blockchain and cryptocurrency, artificial intelligence and machine learning, open banking and payments, financial inclusion, RegTech, risk and compliance, customer experience, and the future of work.
Money20/20 USA as an upcoming crypto event
Money20/20 USA is an upcoming crypto event because it will be held on October 22-25, 2023. The conference is expected to attract over 40,000 attendees from all over the world.
Money20/20 USA on the crypto events calendar
Money20/20 USA is one of the most anticipated crypto events of the year. The conference is listed on all major crypto events calendar.
Additional topics that could be covered in the article
- The role of the United States in the fintech and crypto industries
- The regulatory environment for fintech and crypto businesses in the United States
- The fintech and crypto ecosystems in the United States
- Fintech and crypto startups in the United States to watch
- The future of fintech and crypto in the United States.
Money20/20 USA 2023 is a must-attend event for anyone who is interested in the future of money. The conference offers a unique opportunity to learn about the latest trends and developments in the fintech industry, network with leading experts in the industry, and identify new investment opportunities.